What To Do At The Scene of an Auto Accident
- STOP immediately – if not a serious collision – pull out of traffic to a safe place
- ASSIST INJURED
- Have someone call the police – 911
- REMAIN CALM and courteous
- Using your smart phone – PHOTOGRAPH the drivers licenses of all those involved in accident, insurance cards, license plates, accident scene and damage to yours and the other vehicle.
- DON’T hastily accept settlement at the scene of accident
- NOTIFY US at Dasco Insurance as soon as possible – 847.291.0660 or mail@DascoIns.com